Ryde Hawks Baseball League
Junior Hawks Parent Code of Conduct
As a spectator in any activity held by or under the auspices of Baseball, a member association or an affiliated club, you must meet the following requirements in regard to your conduct during any such activity or event:
- Respect the decisions of officials and teach young people to do the same.
- Never ridicule or scold a young player for making a mistake. Positive comments are motivational.
- Condemn the use of violence in any form, whether it is by other spectators, coaches, officials or players.
- Show respect for your team’s opponents. Without them there would be no game.
- Do not use violence, harassment or abuse in any form (that is, do not use foul language, sledge or harass players, coaches, officials or other spectators).
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of every person regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion.