- RHBL JuniorsCompetition
- Junior HawksRepresentatives
- HawksMLB Teams
- EventsSkills development
- ResourcesHow we can help
- About RHBLAnd Member Clubs
- ContactDrop us a line
- Mediaand Sponsorship
Please support the Ryde North Little League Team on their journey to the
BIG TIME!!! the National Tournament held in Lismore in June.
Saturday 23 May 2015
Cherrybrook Community Centre
Shepherds Drive Cherrybrook (Greenway Park)
6.30pm to 9:30 pm
Follow the team on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RydeNorthLittleLeague
All kids and friends welcome.
BYO snacks and refreshments.
$10 per sheet cash paid at the door (10 games per sheet)
Lots of prizes, games, silent auction and fun!!!!!!
Anthony Jones: 0421 052 234
Rema Thompson: 0411 115 601
Club of the Year – North Ryde
Club Champion of the Year – Rangers
Congratulations to both clubs on their awards – Rangers for topping the ladder in best aggregate for teams in finals and success throughout the year and North Ryde for their outstanding work in getting Riverview College on board with 4 teams in a seamless transition to Ryde Hawks and further Congratulations to Gerry Cobb for he and his teams coaching of the players who were very competitive 1st season in.
Thankyou to all delegates who attended the Strategic Forum held last Monday night. The board, led by the forums convenor, Chris Rainnie outlined its plans for the upcoming season, see the 7 point plan below, and although tight on time, all topics from the questionnaire were discussed and many great suggestions were received. These will be distributed to clubs shortly
Season 2015 RHBL Initiatives –
- The Board will initiate the use of a calendar for the year, improving visibility of all events in a timely manner.
- The Board is proposing the introduction of a coaching programme for Tball, Zooka and 1st year live ball players with a view to being the strongest association when these players compete in the LL tournament in 2018
- The Board will focus on all players, not only rep players for coaching and improving player ability.
- The Board has prepared a copy of their new organisational chart, highlighting 3 new roles – Club Assistant Manager, Rep Assistant Manager, Events Assistant Manager.
- The Board is proposing a joint club ‘Aussie Tball Come n Try’ event on either June 21st or July 19th. CoM committee to confirm a date
- The Board will be looking at greater use of ELS via more gala days and coaching programmes.
- The Board has provided an updated SWOT analysis of RHBL for discussion. CoM committee offered role in selecting those items for the board to address in S14/15
Upcoming Super Series.
- Trial is being held at BISP- Wednesday 29th April, 5.30pm – 8.30pm
- Trial 2 (if necessary) and grading day to assist with draft is scheduled at BISP for Saturday 2nd May
- Program will be run on Saturdays afternoons May 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th
- Price per player- $99. Includes-
· Minimum of 6 games
· Training with coaches
· Use of BISP facilities (Games played on Diamond One)
· Super Series game top
· Super Series Cap
· Little League T-shirt
· Sydney Blue Sox Membership
- Players eligible for this program should be born between 1st May 2002 and 31st December 2004.
Registration is mandatory and registration information can be located at
As in previous Super Series events, if there are coaches within associations who would like to attend as part of their coach development they are welcome. If they can get in contact with me we will be able to arrange.
Baseball NSW / Sydney Blue Sox
LL Majors winter development tryouts this Sunday, April 19th